You can check logical/physical errors, validate the whole E-R
model and modify the most of the errors.
Note! If you use this function before forward engineering, you
can check errors almost.
You can check and amend status of the incorrect model by Model
- Select Model Check on toolbar.
- Review result of entire model is displayed in Review
Tip! If you double-click a review item, corresponding model is
selected in diagram.
Model Checking function checks the mistakes of the user and
whether there is any ‘required’ field that are left empty.
- Oracle ( 9i / 10g / 11g )
- Checks table space, constraints, name of index.
- Checks whether data types of columns are specified correctly.
- Checks whether column setting of index is valid.
- Checks whether data types of domains are specified correctly.
You can grasp problems in detail and get help from Fix
- Using Fix Problems(Ctrl + 1), you can open Validation Result Helper
- You can solve the problems easily and quickly by referring to the recommended
solution.(In case that no recommended solution is offered, the writer himself/herself should figure out the cause and modify the model.)